Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hobby Magazines: Ironwatch Issue #32

Issue #32 of Ironwatch Magazine, the Mantic Games Fanzine has arrived in the beginning of April. I nearly missed it so with a bit delay my post.
    Ironwatch Issue #32
As usual it contains a nice mixture of Kings of War, Warpath and all Mantic related topics like:
  • Iron Forge
  • The Battle of Gawick Upon Tibble
  • The Bloodstone of Cerillion
  • Tutorial: How to Paint Dreadball Xtreme Convicts
  • Building it Up for Those Damn Martians to Tear Down
  • and many more
I especially like the Mars Attacks tutorial from Terrain Tutor, since I also followed the process on his Youtube channel.

If you haven't checked already, take a look, its free and fanmade and totally supported by Mantic. I like this pretty much therefore I to spread the word as usual :)


So long,
Paradox0n




1 comment:

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts