Monday, November 24, 2014

MMM - Pump it up!

So I am back from my trip to Romania and had the muddiest hiking trip I ever had yesterday. Sometimes I nearly lost my hiking sticks/shoes in the mud... Nonetheless: I am back again!
And I will start this week with some Monday Morning Music: Danzel with Pump it up! I think this song is somehow fitting to the stuff I am writing about today.
So start the music and continue reading... :)

Kings of War 2nd edition kickstarter

As I told you before, I joined the Mantic Games Kickstarter for their second edition rules. So far the kickstarter rockets as usual with Mantic. But for me the army deals are not so interesting, I just want the rules and some smaller addons.
Perhaps you ask yourself why? Because I am not sure how the journey of Warhammer with all this End Time stuff is ending... At the moment I have the strong feeling that everything turns back to the herohammer, the time when I stopped playing the game at all. Also the increasing prices for core/army books is something I shy away off. Prices of miniatures not to talk about (luckily there are enough alternatives and since I am not attending official tourneys or play in GW shops I don't care about GW politics).

Social Media & Blogging Networks


As you have read in my blogging thoughts I think about making a second part to this post, talking a bit more about social media and blog networking. In preparation to this I started my own Facebook page and Twitter account (which need a bit more followers love at the moment) and tried to expand the listing in blog networks like Bell of Lost Souls etc. pp. Additionally I am testing around with some software suits to synchronize the social media networks.
So expect a more technical article to those topics in the near future, maybe even a bit about SEO... Depends on how big the walls of text are already.


So long,
Paradox0n

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts