Saturday, November 1, 2014

Alan Wolfson exhibits in Lyon

© Alan Wolfson
If you happen to be near Lyon between the 16th of October and 15th of February you should think of visiting the Musée Cinéma et Miniature in Lyon (France) because Alan Wolfson exhibits some of his urban sculptures there.
You may ask now: Who the heck is Alan Wolfson? And the same I asked me when I saw the information in one of the forums I read... But after looking at his website and looking at some of his sculptures I just was flabbergasted by his work.

Maybe I can convince Mrs. Para to pay a visit to Lyon and this museum ;)


So long,
Paradox0n

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I hadn't seen any of his worked and am gobsmacked. The posters he does are amazing and all the little details are staggering. Light fixtures in ceilings, all of it.

    Have a grand time!

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts