Sunday, December 15, 2013

Still alive :)

First things first: Sorry for not posting this long. At he moment I am pretty much fully stretched at work and since I had a colleague to train (and everything had to be done in English) I am pretty exhausted when I come home. Most of the time its preparing food, spending some time with my wife and relaxing on the couch (or having some "leasure" time with my colleagues at Adventsmarkt or Christmas Party which is also most of the time in English).
Nonetheless I will return on blogging around christmas (maybe Father Christmas will bring me some nice hobby stuff). I also found some interesting stuff (not only hobby related) on the AEther and tried to make some pictures of stuff I am working on. Sadly the pictures aren't presentable, my Photobucket definitely comes to its limits with bigger miniatures/models.

Therefore I will present you no hobby stuff but some insane biking videos :) At the moment I use my bike quite a lot, e.g. on Friday I even went to the Christmas Party (on the way back home the bike was frozen since we had ~-4° Celsius). But hey, somehow you have to burn all those calories you "inhale" while christmas :)



So long,
Paradox0n

4 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad about posting, I was gone for 2 months and am struggling to get back in the swing of things.

    We'll see you again around the Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nice comment Anne. And good to see you back on the blogosphere ;)

      Delete
  2. It's that time of year. Post when you can and enjoy the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sean. And I will definitely enjoy the free time from the 23rd 'till the 6th ;)

      Delete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts