Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Papercut - Shack

Papercut shack: Front Papercut shack: Back
Just a short update on my papercut section. Perhaps you have seen this terrain piece already in my battle reports. But I just wanted to upload some close ups. This is the small shack which was included in the 5th edition starterbox for Warhammer Fantasy. So yes, pretty old this thing and pretty much documents my hobby career. This was the second starterbox our playing group bought and I think I have the box somehwere flying around :)
This is really nothing fancy, I just glued it onto a base and painted the edges in the appropriate color to mask the white cardboard. Back then we only worked with thick cardboard for bases but as you can see they warp over time. I won't re-base it because I fear that I will destroy the shack itself while doing it.

Enlightenment of the day: I need a bigger photobox, my photobucket is too small for bigger pieces. Otherwise I would have completed the post with the corresponding house. So that will be something for another post.


So long,
Paradox0n

4 comments:

  1. Those have held up well with the colours still being vibrant.

    You don't have to use photbucket to load pics on blogger. You can upload them directly from the picture file on your computer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip but: I didn't mean the website photobucket, but my selfmade photobucket from which I do some of my photos. Just follow the link :)

      Delete
  2. Great looking buildings, nice details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just added a base, that's one of the very old papercut buildings from the 90ies :)

      Delete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts