Monday, August 19, 2013

MMM - Ukulele potpourri

Finally our efforts on fighting our bug invasion show success. Without using some nuclear rockets or planet killers :) So it is time for some more blogging stuff and I can return to posting my Monday Morning Music post today which will consist of some Ukulele potpourri :)

You can do magic with a Ukulele no? No you can't. In my opinion its just a small guitar (no negative implication here). But you can do some nice music with it. Have a look at the Ukulele Orchestra of great Britain:


Or take your time and lisyten a bit to Jake Shimbakuro:


Or watch James Hill as he explains how to use your Ukulele as percussion instrument:


Have a good start into your week!


So long,
Paradox0n

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. nice collection of videos here mate.. liked the last one the most! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The orchestra was unbelievable. I would love to see them play live. I'd also pay to see Jake play-excellent. I would never have thought of playing classical music on a ukulele. I began playing classical guitar when I was 6, went electric when I was 10 and began playing drums when I was 11. I gave up the guitar when I married my husband to become his full time drummer. These guys are good!

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts