Monday, May 13, 2013

Hitting a new blog record

Hitting new personal blog records
Hey crazy wargamers! Yesterday my blog achieved a personal record: Over 110 views on one day which means more views in one day than normally in a week so far! I know for most of you this are peanuts, but I am really happy that this happened.
As the views raise and I get more followers (A warm welcome aboard new travelers!) I started to refactor the sections of the blog a bit and will reconsolidate some other parts (especially the blogroll).

In Germany we have a saying: "Alles neu macht der Mai" (which is in english "April showers bring May flowers" I think). This year this is true for my blog. At the amount of posts you can already see that I try to fill it up with content and I hope I can also refactor some parts of the blog itself.
Another thing I really think of is putting every blog I follow into my blogroll (Maybe split them but we'll see). I have them all in my reader, but making them more public would favor the smaller ones (even if I don't have hundreds of followers but for SEO this is a nice bonus). Perhaps this can also motivate to put me into the roll.


Another thing is that I think about some of the stuff I can present to you. As you all know, I'm not a good painter, so painting tutorials would be a bad joke but perhaps there is other stuff. Maybe I can do something like the "Fundstück der Woche" (find of the week) which was a column in a comedy show here in Germany which presented funny and ridiculous things. Yah, think this could work pretty well but rather with wargaming stuff than with oddities.

What do you think? Any other crazy ideas?
They should remain in the possibilities of this blog; therefore no reviews of collectors edition busts or something like that which would costs extensive amounts of money.

So long,
Paradox0n

[Update]
Thanks at http://miniwojna.blogspot.com and http://quidamcorvus.blogspot.com. Both have linked my Cleaning airbrush "tutorial" and brought me a lot of visitors as it seems :)

P.S.: Since I have seen that I have some new polish readers: Serdecznie witamy!
I think there are some from Turkey too, therefore: Hos geldiniz!
From Egypt? Ahlan wa sahlan!
From Japan? Irasshaimase!
Hope I have looked it up correctly :)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! As a tiny blog as well, I do get excited with each new member and each view. Best of luck with your continued success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I know what you mean. Every new follower is a small party :)

      P.S.: Blogosphere (Blogroll) is changed. Seems pretty stuffed now :)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad You found your stats rising:)
    And I will NOT write anything in German, as I forgot everything from my studies 20 years ago:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just asked Google for the translations. Can't speak a word polsh to be honest. :-) Thought it would be a nice welcome because I found out that there are some polish followers now.

      And thanks for the linking.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, always nice to feel like someone is actually reading the stuff you're writing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and Yep! That's why I just added another site to the blogroll & rss reader :-)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! Just keep doing what you do. I enjoy your posts, even when it is on something I think I know how to do, I like your perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's why I'm doing this. I often see things I thought I knew how to do (especially in my job) and after watching I think: "Wow it could be done also in this way? Awesome!"

      Delete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts