Saturday, April 27, 2013

Camcorder and stuff - My setup for testing

My camcorder and accessories: Sony HDR-CX220E and a tripod
Camcorder and accessories
As promised I shot some pictures of the camera and stuff I received yesterday. The camcorder is a Sony HDR-CX220E and is, although very tiny and not very expensive, able to record the things in full hd. The tripod is also a rather cheap one from a special from Aldi (a discounter here in germany). And I had to get myself a smartcard, because the cam was delivered without one. And last I had to get myself a pocket to safely store the camera. You can't believe what our cats are capable of in matters of destruction. All necessary cables (HDMI and USB) where part of the camera so I can start testing with a setup so that's it.
The mounted Sony HDR-CX220E on its tripod
The mounted camcorder

The camera has a thread on its belly so I can mount it on my tripod (as it should be, but my smartphone and
my old digicam hadn't). As the camcorder is also capable of making photos, I hope I can shoot some better pictures, because the camera will be mounted and steady. Additionally it has a much better resolution and the first test shots looked way better than with my smartphone.

The only thing I had no luck until now was finding a video editing software which is able to mix at least two audio tracks and two video streams plus an animation steam... The free editors I found can only mix one audio line. And for this I can just use moviemaker directly or even the embed video editing in Youtube.

Another thing, completely offtopic. At the moment I am struggling with the many different Google platforms available, e.g. the Ads on the blog went havoc (at least they didn't show) and the cross linking to the other stuff is not working properly. So don't be surprised if there are some gadgets (dis)appearing in the next days.


So long,
Paradox0n

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts