Friday, September 28, 2012

Package from Mantic Games - Abyssal Dwarves

As I told you at my review of the Kings of War Rulebook, the package from Mantic Games contained not only the rulebook but also a whole bunch of sprues and sachets with the Abyssal Dwarves. This is only the first delivery, the bonus sprues and the new Immortal Guard still wait for production and the other new bonus miniatures will be shipped next spring I hope. Can't wait to get them :)

My first "backer" package from Mantic Games

Rather chaotic and many many things I have to build in the future. And my Dark Elves and Skaven aren't even completly build together. Damn hobby addiction. If I want to paint them all, I'll have to quit my job and lock me up in my painting room for a year or two :)
So yes, I have many things to do and hopefully I won't fill my "Desk of Shame" even more. But motivation returned, I hope I can finish my tower soon and convince Labschi to do some more hobby sessions in the near future (the coming winter* will help to do so I think).


So long,
Paradox0n

*"Winter is coming!" was the first thing I wanted to write. Damn I'm also too addicted to good fantasy novels/movies/series :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see the first of the kickstarters arriving.. am on a few myself and cannot wait to see them arrive as well, and then have the feeling of dread of having so much to paint!

    Looking forward to seeing how your Abyssal Dwarves turn out! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a lot of work mate. better get crackin'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you 2.
    Better not showing the rest of my "pack" (containing a nearly full and unassembled Asrk Elves regiment box and one half of the Skaven from the bloodisle box :)
    Luckily I have found some things which hopefully can motivate me to finally bring everything together.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts