Friday, September 14, 2012

Life signs

Hello my dear readers!

Sorry for not posting this long. After my summer flu I got haunted by a terrible migraine and afterwards my health was really not as good as I hoped. Additionaly I had a rather stressful time at work (including the preparation of my first english talk on a brown bag session in my company).

But at the moment everything is getting back into shallow waters so I hope to find the time and the patience for posting again. Many things happened, for example I got some new Vallejo stuff I wanted to do reviews about and the first delivery from mantic after the kickstarter arrived.

So be prepared for posting time again :)


So long,
Paradox0n

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts